Ammos Hotel offers high quality services and facilities, carefully designed to cover the needs and demands of contemporary travelers that seek for boutique accommodation. This impressive Skyros hotel pays a great deal of attention to cleanliness, personalized service, quiet ambiance, delectable breakfast and cuisine, as well as the absolute privacy of its guests.
Ammos Hotel has a swimming pool, with loungers, daybeds and parasols, a pool bar/restaurant, offers transfers upon request and assists with car rentals, taxis and sightseeing information, and features a dedicated luggage storage area, laundry service, concierge, late check-out and early departure breakfast.
Exclusive services and facilities for unique holidays
Ammos Hotel prides itself on offering the most exclusive boutique services on the island of Skyros. Its sparkling sea water pool shimmers under the glorious Aegean sun, the comfy sunbeds promise ultimate relaxation, while the parasols and pergolas offer some much-needed shade.
The pool bar remains open from 11 am until midnight, serving light meals, coffee, juices, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages. The pool area is ideal for small wedding, christening and bachelor parties and the staff will be more than happy to help you organize your events in the hotel premises.
The truly remarkable breakfast is served daily from 8 am to 11 am at the pool-side restaurant, and includes different delicacies every day, such as freshly baked olive or sundried tomatoes bread, spinach or cheese pie, homemade jams, incredible carrot, orange, vanilla or cinnamon cakes, mouthwatering savory or sweet tarts, rice puddings, muffins, salads, cereals, fresh fruits, coffee, tea and freshly squeezed juices, all made with organic products and a splash of love.
Hotel amenities in a nutshell
- Pool (open 11 am–8 pm, siesta time 3 pm–5 pm, children up to 12 years old must be accompanied)
- Pool bar/restaurant (open 11 am-12 am)
- Daily breakfast (served 8 am-11 am)
- Gluten free Breakfast upon request
- Breakfast Room service upon request (8 am-11 am)
- Early departure breakfast (upon request)
- Room service (8 am-11 pm)
- Luggage carrying and storage room
- Gardens with beautiful flowers and local herbs
- Outdoor showers
- Transfers to/from the port/airport (extra charge)
- Laundry services (extra charge)
- Wellness Suite services
- A la Carte restaurant
- Car, motorbike rentals assistance
- Personal concierge services
- Multilingual Reception (open 9 am – 11 pm)
- Check-in 2pm – Check-out 12pm
- Late check-out (upon availability)
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Turn down cleaning service upon request
- Fresh towels on request
- Babysitting/child services upon request (extra charge)
- Daily papers and magazines (upon request)
Room amenities and services
- Soundproof rooms
- Thermal insulation
- Modern bathrooms
- Hidden lighting
- King size beds with top-mattresses Nef Nef
- LCD TV
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Digital safe
- Hair dryer
- Nef Nef white Linen
- Apivita bath set
- Nef Nef cotton robes and slippers
- Pool towels upon request
- Wake-up service
- Free WiFi
- Baby cot upon request
The hotel does not have a privately owned parking lot, since it is built in a traditional settlement, where no cars are allowed. However, there is a public parking area at a mere distance of 150 meters from the hotel, with a capacity for 200 cars. Moreover, cars can also be parked on the right side of the main road, near the outdoor stairway that leads to the hotel.